Maroon Fist Association are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our participants, children/young people and adults; parents/carers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details (name, telephone number and nature of the complaint). We then have 28 days to consider your complaint.
Our complaints officer is Debi Lawrence and can be contacted at email@example.com
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our independent Complaints Officer who will review your case and speak to the member/s of staff who have had any involvement.
- We will then contact you by telephone to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint during a telephone conversation, we will arrange a meeting with you to discuss further. This will take place within 5 working days following the telephone conversation.
- Within three days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 28 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for someone unconnected with the matter to contact you.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.